Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Google wi fi

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Kottayam
Follower
Follower

Hi i have 2 wireless arlo cameras and a base station. Recently i chnged my internet provider and i installed the googles wi fi system. Since this i am unable to connect my arlo camera to the base station. I have plugged the base station to the router useing cable . But the arlo base station not showing that it is connected to internet. It is flasing yellow.. so i am just wondering waht sis best way to connect arlo base station to google wi fi and connect caneras to the base station.

Thanks and regards
Kt

3 REPLIES 3
StuBee
Luminary
Luminary

Just letting you know it is possible.  I have googlewifi and Arlo as well and it works fine.  Unfortunately it's been a while so I don't recall any setup issues I had at the time.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Flashing amber is an issue.  Is it actually flashing or is it a steady light?  Steady amber means the base is connected to the router but the router is blocking access to the servers.  A flashing LED is wrong.  If that's what's happening, I'd remove all devices from Settings, My Devices, hold the reset button on the base until all LEDs flash amber and start fresh.

Rodrigo_Brazil
Aspirant
Aspirant

I´m using Google wifi too.... But I´ve noticed that my delay for LIVE streaming is about 60 seconds....

Same happening with anyone??

Tks!