Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ghost caught on my ARLO

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Coffee_N_Keys
Follower
Follower

I just recently bought the regular Arlo package with the base station and 4 cameras. They aren't the pro versions. The other day I got a ping that there was motion in my livingroom so when I checked the video it captured a door in the background swinging open and then moments later a shadow moving across my couch from behind the camera. I guess my question is, in order to really debunk the notion that it's a ghost, is there any possible way to retrieve footage from any of my other cameras at that moment in time even if they weren't triggered? I have a feeling it was my dog opening the door and my dog walker walking past my couch at the same time. But to be sure I'd like to see the footage from my other Arlo cam. Unfortunately it did not trigger motion because I believe I was watching him LIVE from my other Arlo cam at that moment in time. It was only later on that I realized I had a recorded video of the door swinging open and unfortauntely it was the only camera to record so I have no other angles to check. Help? If you'd like to see the video here it is on my intagram:

Instagram link to video

2 REPLIES 2
manfredz
Hero
Hero

If you didn't record with the other cams, there's nothing to retrieve.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You can create a custom Mode to allow mutli cameras to record....

Create a custom mode ( ADD A MODE )

Add the first camera; sense on A to record on A then SAVE

go back and EDIT the new mode and add the second camera ; sense on A, record on B

add more as wanted

SAVE

see ;  https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-create-a-mode-for-my-Arlo-Pro-Wire-Fre...

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------