Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
SwiftyRox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello Community....I had a couple questions regarding Geofencing and Schedule

1) In Geofencing Mode...I have (2) active devices...both mine (Personal Cell, Work Cell)...Do both phones have to leave the house in order for geofencing to take over, or is it based on simply one of the devices leaving the home?

2) In Schedule Mode...Is there any way to set the schedule so it becomes armed the evening before...Say (10 or 11pm) Start...to...(8am) Stop? It seems to complain when you want to overlap the day..Right now I can only start it @ 12AM "Start"....

I'd like to use Geofencing in conjuction with the Schedule.....Explains why I have both questions. Geofencing would use a custom mode I created when "Away", and when "Home" I have it set to schedule. (Sun to Sat). 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!! 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

SwiftyRox wrote:

2) In Schedule Mode...Is there any way to set the schedule so it becomes armed the evening before...Say (10 or 11pm) Start...to...(8am) Stop? It seems to complain when you want to overlap the day..Right now I can only start it @ 12AM "Start"....

You can not go thru Midnight... Must split the schedule into two parts...

so it's very easy if you start at 10PM to 1159PM AND then on next day start on 12 midnight to 8 am

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SwiftyRox
Apprentice
Apprentice
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

SwiftyRox wrote:

You can not go thru Midnight... Must split the schedule into two parts...

so it's very easy if you start at 10PM to 1159PM AND then on next day start on 12 midnight to 8 am

Morse is faster than texting!
SwiftyRox
Apprentice
Apprentice

Perfect...I understand exactly what you are saying...I set it up as you suggested....basically just added two schedules in the same rule Sun to Sat...Looks like this now....It will be put to the test tonight!! 🙂

Split Schedule SetupSplit Schedule Setup