Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Friend lost access after switching base stations

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
BrandonB
Guide
Guide

I replaced the Arlo base station today with the updated Nighthawk R7000 that I already had. My wife has had access to the cameras and recordings before just fine but now she has no cameras on her Arlo app after the switch. My app says that she has access (says 'accepted'), but obviously something is wrong. 

I've gone through this before but don't remember what I did to fix it other than it required us using a Web browser on an actual PC.

Anybody else gone through this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrandonB
Guide
Guide
Fixed it! Don't know if I did it or if it just fixed itself but I went into her properties on my app under 'grant access' and unchecked admin and all bit one cameras, logged out her app, logged back in to see the one camera, then enabled all cameras and admin again, logged her out and on again and it's all back to normal for her.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BrandonB
Guide
Guide
Fixed it! Don't know if I did it or if it just fixed itself but I went into her properties on my app under 'grant access' and unchecked admin and all bit one cameras, logged out her app, logged back in to see the one camera, then enabled all cameras and admin again, logged her out and on again and it's all back to normal for her.