Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Firmware Updated now everything is red, help!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
slopeboy40
Guide
Guide

This morning 12/7/16 I found that one of my Arlo cams bbatteries were dead.  Installed fresh new batteries and was prompted to perform a firmware update.  After performing this update everything is now reddish/purplish/pinkish in color.  I have opened the battery door a few times now to reset the camera but no change.  Is

1481140518395.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact support... possible defect if it doesn't fix itself by pulling and reinstalling the batteries

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact support... possible defect if it doesn't fix itself by pulling and reinstalling the batteries

Morse is faster than texting!
slopeboy40
Guide
Guide

Thanks.  I'm in contact with them now.

slopeboy40
Guide
Guide

Update:  Netgear authorized a replacement camera for me.  Excellent customer service!

slopeboy40
Guide
Guide

Just had a second camera do this now!  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

slopeboy40,

Consider rebooting the camera (open and close the battery compartment door). If you're still experiencing the same behavior, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

slopeboy40
Guide
Guide

Netgear has authorized another replacement camera for me.  I wish they didn't need replacing but GREAT customer service!