Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Error message when trying to login to the App/Web browser

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
allynesprit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having trouble logging in to Arlo app on my iPhone and on web browser on desktop.

Error message says: The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is presenting to be "arlo.netgear.com" which could put your confidential information at risk.

How do I resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
allynesprit
Aspirant
Aspirant

My issue was resolved after noticing that my iPhone was connected to a wifi in my office. The wifi connection was taking over the data connection (LTE). 

After disconnecting the wifi connection off my iPhone, everything came back to normal. I was able to log in with iOS and the web client.

I learned something new today.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

allynesprit,

I have not been able to replicate any issues logging in with iOS or the web client.

Are both devices connected to WiFi when you see this error? Do you get the same results when trying to connect using the data connection (LTE) on your iPhone?

JamesC

allynesprit
Aspirant
Aspirant

My issue was resolved after noticing that my iPhone was connected to a wifi in my office. The wifi connection was taking over the data connection (LTE). 

After disconnecting the wifi connection off my iPhone, everything came back to normal. I was able to log in with iOS and the web client.

I learned something new today.