Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sparty26
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello everyone,

Just purchased me first Arlo security camera system, all was going fine until I could not get my email confirmation returned. I have read some prior emails and checked all the boxes. I still cannot get the confirmation....does anyone know the secret to this issue. Thanks much in advance.

Sparty26

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sparty26,

Yesterday the Arlo UI went through several upgrades. Now that all of these upgrades are complete are you still having issues getting your system set up? Please let me know!

JamesC

JimWatts
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem.  Install base station and 2 Arlo cameras today, all works fine, just can't get the email confirmation Error Message to go away.  Email never is sent to my email address

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JimWatts,

Be sure the email is not going into a filtered/spam folder. It is also possible that your email provider is blocking the email from being sent. If this is the case, you could try using a different email address to send the confirmation email.

Please let me know if you're still having this issue,

JamesC

Sparty26
Aspirant
Aspirant

Based on a recommendation from JimC, I changed my email address from a local ISP address to a gmail account. Now my confrimation came through in seconds. I was also able to invite my wife as a guest, now she has Arlo on her cell phone as well.

Harley

Sparty26
Aspirant
Aspirant

JimC,

Based on your suggestion that my server could be blocking the confirmation process, I changed my email from a local ISP to a Gmail account. Now everything is working fine.

Thanks,

Sparty26