Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Do not see record in library

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello Dear
This is frist day for try camers but I had problem
When coming notification for motions and see 1 one on library then I go to see it ,, did not have any record just see " not recording " why ???? How can I see the record for motion record on library ?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

Go into your mode settings armed for example and make sure you have a checkmark on motion and audio and the length of time you want it set at.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First in the Library, make sure the filter ( looks like a funnel in upper left ) is not set...click the X if there is one

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did not see recordings only saw record manual !
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
If you're saying that you can only see your manual recordings and no others, be sure to tell us if the filter is set. The funnel icon is the filter and should be empty, not green. If that's true, check the running men for each camera on the Devices tab to see if they're black or gray. Gray means they're disarmed. Check the Mode tab, click on your base and verify what mode is selected. By default, Armed should be selected. If not, tell us what mode was on and go ahead and turn Armed on. That should make the running men black and recording should work.
Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I choose filter everything selection but only showed manual I go to mode and choose motion on
Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

Make sure your looking at the right date.

Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
The date is March ,, How can I change that ?
Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

The date will still be March but should see a circle around the number 1 for April.

Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Now Must I select a schedule and change the time and day ? For record the recodings before chose one day , is that problem ? To see motions record and this is second day and no recored . I made new model for cames and putted recorded
Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

You shouldn't have to do anything. It should show the day once a recording has happened.

Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Noting only see notifications and I went to library see number of motion and saw the center wrote not recordings ! I already puted record from mode
Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

Go into your mode settings armed for example and make sure you have a checkmark on motion and audio and the length of time you want it set at.

Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
I set 10 second
Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
I think it has problem . I select everything good and did not record only notifications on app then not send message to my email and not record . I put 10 second record and the motion is 80 sensitvely into mention on I put if the following Cam1 , montion is detection "On" then do the following I choose Cam 1 two selection I select "record video " into 10 second after that below turn on for notifications and email. The icon of motion upper cam view black . That everyting . I do not know what is problem about record .
Maahdi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for support . I ran app and see something add in mode like armed and disarmed that was not available when I entered on app and got a message on email .