Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Device was offline. Now camera will not resync. Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
KEP39
Follower
Follower
4 cameras total but only 1 camera offline device. Removed device from settings and have tried to resync device unsuccessfully
2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

make sure your doing a quick push on the base sync button ...do not hold.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Ysabel
Luminary
Luminary

Hi, you need to try bringing the camera within 2 to 3 ft from base station. Once it's next to base, press the sync button on the camera and observe the light behavior. If camera is blinking blue check on your arlo app if camera shows offline, if it shows amber try to remove the battery for about 10 seconds. Then press sync on the base station for 1 second then press sync on the camera for 1 second. Try to observe if camera blinks blue slow, then rapid blue then off. If it blinks amber, try unplugging the base from power outlet for about a minute make sure that base is totally off. Once base boots up completely, go ahead and sync camera to the base. Just quick press the sync on the base and on the camera.

You may also refer on this knowledge base: My Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, or Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free camera is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?
https://kb.arlo.com/1133448/My-Arlo-Wire-Free-or-Arlo-Pro-Wire-Free-camera-is-offline-how-can-I-trou...

🙂