Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Deleting existing rule

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cameo
Tutor
Tutor

There is an option to add new rules but no option to delete one. What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

You must be trying to do it in ARMED. Create your own custom mode and then you can fully customise it for rules. Then use that mode

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

You must be trying to do it in ARMED. Create your own custom mode and then you can fully customise it for rules. Then use that mode

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

go to MODE and use EDIT ( > )

delete rules at end of each one;

delete rule.JPG

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Cameo
Tutor
Tutor

steve_t wrote:

You're right. I was looking at the ARMED rules. Turns out I was able to do what I wanted even with those two built-in rules. One of my 2 cams is monitoring the entry porch, the other the driveway and the street in front of it from an upstairs bedroom window.  However, I am able to get good motion sensing only from the porch cam. So I was trying to use that cam also trigger the video recording of the driveway cam. This could come handy to see the car of a potential burgler on the street. Luckily I was able to use the two ARMED rules to accomplish this. So thanks again.