Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
lyvwyre
Aspirant
Aspirant

While setting up new Arlo on my Dell PC running Win 7 I deleted under "Settings", Modes, Rules, and Base Stations Settings. How do I get them back ? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon lyvwyre,

It sounds like you may have inadvertently deactivated the base station from your account. Check out the link below and let me know if that resolves your issue.

How to re-associate my base station with my account

Best regards,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon lyvwyre,

It sounds like you may have inadvertently deactivated the base station from your account. Check out the link below and let me know if that resolves your issue.

How to re-associate my base station with my account

Best regards,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
lyvwyre
Aspirant
Aspirant

That fixed it Cristine. Thanks, Warren

choruslive
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi
I purchased an Arlo camera system and it was installed by the dealer. Now he has shared his email and password with which he has registered the device. He has sent me a invite to register my personal email. My question here is: how can i cancel the account created by the dealer otherwise the dealer can remotely login using the id. There must be some way to cancel an account and use only my credentials. Please suggest.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

choruslive,

This can be done by performing a factory reset on the base station and going through New System Setup again.

Press and hold the reset button on the back of the base station until all LEDs flash amber.

Allow the base station to come back online and choose New System Setup from your Arlo mobile app or https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

Follow the on screen instructions, be sure the device you use for New System Setup is connected to the same network as the base station.

JamesC