Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
anuva
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm trying to set up the cameras to "arm" (record motion and send notification) between 10 PM and 6 AM. I go into Mode -> Schedule -> click the current "All Motion On" block of hours and change Start Time from 6 AM to 10 PM and Stop Time from 9 PM to 6 AM, but I get a purple X icon on both changes and the Save button is greyed out. Thus I can not change the scheduled time. Am I missing something or is this not possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Streak2
Master Master
Master

You need to do it in two steps. Schedule does not allow you to go across days in one step.

So do 10pm to 11:59 and then 12:00 to 6am.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Streak2
Master Master
Master

You need to do it in two steps. Schedule does not allow you to go across days in one step.

So do 10pm to 11:59 and then 12:00 to 6am.

anuva
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was afraid that was the case. I'll give that a try. Thanks

anuva
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also, what's the difference between "Armed" and "All Motion On" in the Schedule screen?

anuva
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nevermind, I figured it out - Armed use to be called All Motion On with the old software/firmware and Netgear didn't delete it automatically during upgrade.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

anuva wrote:

Nevermind, I figured it out - Armed use to be called All Motion On with the old software/firmware and Netgear didn't delete it automatically during upgrade.

If you have ALL MOTION ON along with ARMED, it may be better to remove/delete the "all motion on" mode as some have said it can cause issues at times.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
anuva
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yup, I did just that. Thanks!