Cloud stroage ( recording )

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jasmin7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, (arlo installation all done.. ) i have a question! 😃 how to get arlo video recording? (I want to get recordings with convienent way) I try to download recordings at arlo cloud storage. But it takes a long time to download recordings..And i want to mark accurate time, day. So i feed (time, day) information one by one.. *All data(maybe more than 1000 pieces.) i have downloaded 60 pieces....it takes 2 hours. I feel quite exhausted. 😭
Cloud storage has it's own fuction . (Downloading all data (but as long as i choose data) at one go.) but, it's fuction is not mark time, day information. My recordings are very important to me. And this recordings are deleted automatically whenever one day goes..How can i get my recordings with convienent way? My english skill is far from perfect..so, May i ask for excuse?😖😊

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The only way to download all the files is per day and use Select All ...

The file name depends on OS in use but mostly each file name will be a long number

This long number is the date and time in Epoch times 

use http://www.epochconverter.com/ to covert to day date time

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Kinda sounds like your download speeds are very slow to take that long - I get mine in a minute or two with 15Mbs.

I have a Python script which I use via the computer scheduler.  That way it automatically downloads all videos from the previous day with no intervention from me other than to make sure the computer is on.  If you're interested, send me a PM with your email address (don't post it here) and I'll email you the script and directions.