Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cant find Base station and cameras in App

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
janesryd
Aspirant
Aspirant

I upgraded my iPhone about six months ago and since then I can no longer see my Arlo devices in the app. The system is working find on out other devices, just not on my phone. All software is up to date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
Are you able to login to the app on the iPhone to get the dashboard, if so can you post a screenshot.
If not have you trusted your phone for the 2FA request?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dannybear
Master
Master
When you say upgraded your iPhone, was it an iOS update or was it a phone upgrade?

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the arlo App, checked the arlo app settings in the iPhone settings?

Are you using the same account credentials as the other mobile devices that are working?
janesryd
Aspirant
Aspirant

It was an iPhone upgrade. I now have an iPhone 13 Pro.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I am using the same account to login on all my devices.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Are you able to login to the app on the iPhone to get the dashboard, if so can you post a screenshot.
If not have you trusted your phone for the 2FA request?
janesryd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Im not familiar with what the Dashboard is. I tried attaching a picture of what I see on login but the response just bounced back to me.

How do I trust the phone for 2FA request?
Dannybear
Master
Master
When you login to arlo on a new device or a pc browser, arlo will send a request to the primary login device to authorise the login request.
Once you authorise the new device to login you can set it as a trusted device within the app.
Go to settings/ profile/ login settings/ two-step verification/ and trust the new mobile or tap edit to change the primary device to receive the requests.

What I meant by dashboard is the first page opened by the app that shows all devices.