Jolly64
Aspirant
Aspirant
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

If you have the latest updated iOS, then you'll be able to view it. Am assuming you're also using the latest updated Arlo App.. For now, the previous versions of iOS doesn't work. Hopefully, there's a fix soon. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

If you have the latest updated iOS, then you'll be able to view it. Am assuming you're also using the latest updated Arlo App.. For now, the previous versions of iOS doesn't work. Hopefully, there's a fix soon. 

iSage
Luminary
Luminary

@JPCwrote:

------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, that isn't totally true.

While I have iOS version 10.3.3 on my iPad, and latest ARLO app (version 2.4.7), totally killed my LIVE Streaming over a week ago, I also have a friend who has a new iPhone 8 which came with iOS version 11 (hers is iOS 11.2.6), and the same version app (2.4.7) which is in the App store since March 7th, killed her LIVE Streaming as well!  And since her iPhone is the ONLY device she has, she hasn't been able to view any of her 4 wireless cameras once she leaves home (she can only view on a web browser).

Very many of us are patiently waiting for another update to the app to fix the problem.

~Susan

Jolly64
Aspirant
Aspirant
iPhone upgrade fixed the issue!

Thanks for the advice!