Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mcummings7
Aspirant
Aspirant

For some reason today I cannot review my recorded videos on my app or PC. My live video is fine when I go on and turn them on. When I go to the libray on my phone I get this very strange  long error messgage, it's looks like it's computer code. Hitting the back button will take me back and then automatically go back to that weire code. When I log into my account on the PC, I can again see live video, but when I go to the library it says "We're sorry, Arlo is currently unavailable. Please try again later" in an orange banner at the top and "please wait" in the center" until I click the banner and click back. Anyone else seeing this issue? Anyone every experience this? What is the solution. System is about a month old so I called support but have been on hold for 20min.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We've had server burps at various times. This may well be one of them. Try later.

Mcummings7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the Reply. Today is working good. however, I cannot see any videos from yesterday. i get the same error message when i go to yesterday's date. Will I ever get to go back and see those recordings? also how can I erase them to ensure that it is not eatting up my available recording space??

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Still the same thing with either app or browser? Have you tried a different browser or even computer?

Mcummings7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Stillt he same for App and PC regardless of browser. I only get the error when I try look at the videos stored on 01/10. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I guess the only choices are to create a trouble ticket so nthe Library can be restored for you or to attempt to use something like the Python scripts I have to see if they will download them for you. I think the real answer is the trouble ticket.