Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cancel Arlo Service

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
soaringeagle
Follower
Follower

I've been trying to cancel my Arlo service for several months. Followed online instructions, but My Arlo does not show a subscription. Tried to call-impossible. Tried to chat-impossible. Seeking cancellation and refund of three months unused service $12.99 x 3. Please advise.

9 REPLIES 9
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Mark_N_Sonja
Aspirant
Aspirant

same here trying to cancel subscription

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

loscorrales
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried to cancel for the pass 3 months.  What are the steps??  very frustrated

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@loscorrales wrote:

I have tried to cancel for the pass 3 months.  What are the steps??  very frustrated

When you open the app, so you see "Feed"?  Or do you see "Library" instead?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

To cancel your Arlo subscription plan:

1. Launch the Arlo app on Android or log in to my.arlo.com.
    Note: You can’t make changes to your Arlo Smart subscription on an iOS (Apple) device.
  2. Tap or click Settings > Subscription.
  3. Tap or click Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen.
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions to select the plan(s) that you want to cancel.
loscorrales
Aspirant
Aspirant

I see library

loscorrales
Aspirant
Aspirant

I downloaded the app on my android phone (not Iphone) and there is no option for cancelation at the bottom of the screen.....also, I open a webpage and the subscription page is grayed out

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@loscorrales wrote:

also, I open a webpage and the subscription page is grayed out

Are you doing this on a PC?  Or are you using a mobile browser?

@loscorrales wrote:

I downloaded the app on my android phone (not Iphone) and there is no option for cancelation at the bottom of the screen.....

I'm using "Feed", which is organized differently.  But it should be on the subscription page (I think near the payment option)