Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Kdoubleday
Follower
Follower
Hi,
I just bought the Arlo 3 wire-free HD security Camera system tonight. Every time I try to set it up , on my phone and laptop , it recognizes the base and asks me to name it . Then when I click to continue ,it tells me Arlo is not available, or logs me out on my phone .
Is there an issue currently with the site?
5 REPLIES 5
Keelow4
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here. Just got tonight and trying to set it up and it will not connect to Base station after naming it. All the money Netgear gets and no one from support can answer this continuous question?!
carloapp
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here... maybe nobody is working at netgear on thanksgiving? but this is dissapointing.. All reviews said Arlo is best and buy it on black friday sale and it doesn't work and there is no phone number anyone to call for help.

ironbawlz
Aspirant
Aspirant

yeah I am getting the same thing, I have tried with 2 differnt phones ios and android as well as on the computer. this is sad and dissapointing.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs on the base showing (all of them)? What have you tried? What do you see? Are you on the same network as the router and base?

It may also be that new customers are swamping the servers (it's happened before). Is it still happening?

Keelow4
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. It works now that I tried again. The system may have been overloaded as you said.