Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Can't set motion sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
VirtualBruce
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't figure out how to save motion sensitivity settings for my cameras using the web interface.  I have tried to follow the instructions at https://kb.arlo.com/41/How-do-I-change-the-motion-sensitivity-on-my-Arlo-camera but they appear to be incorrect.  At step 8 the instructions state "If you are using a computer, click Back > Save."  By Back I assume they mean the Back button in the browser as there is no "back" button in the interface itself. However, when I click the browser's Back button there is no "Save" option available anywhere so my changes are lost.  I've tried in both IE and Chrome.  Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Bruce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VirtualBruce
Aspirant
Aspirant

Workaround:

Step 7.5  - Click Edit Rule above the motion sensitivity slider (even though you're already editing the rule):arlo.png

then you'll be able to proceed to save as in step 8:arlo2.png

There is still something wrong with this interface though (besides its poor design).

-Bruce

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
VirtualBruce
Aspirant
Aspirant

Workaround:

Step 7.5  - Click Edit Rule above the motion sensitivity slider (even though you're already editing the rule):arlo.png

then you'll be able to proceed to save as in step 8:arlo2.png

There is still something wrong with this interface though (besides its poor design).

-Bruce