Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't see Shared Devices

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Wmorlando
Follower
Follower

I own two systems(two different locations).  When setting up the second system I used my wife's I-pad to install and I shared the camera with my I-phone.  I recently installed a second camera, but I can't see the second camera on my I-phone.  The first camera I installed shows up on my I-Phone, but the second does not. All four cameras show up on my wife's I-Pad, but only three show up on my I-phone.  Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the new camera has been added to the shared account. It's not automatically added. From the master account, use Settings, Grant Access and edit the shared account for the selected cameras.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the new camera has been added to the shared account. It's not automatically added. From the master account, use Settings, Grant Access and edit the shared account for the selected cameras.

Rclaw002
Tutor
Tutor

My settings show my two stations separately, I see the Arlo pro and two cameras under my devices and then under shared devices I see my other three cameras how do I link the 5 together?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
You don't. Since they're on separate based they will remain separated.
Rclaw002
Tutor
Tutor

Solved this issue, as I had inadvertently set up each station with a different email, thus I went to settings and shared each with my home email, so for now I see all 5 cameras