Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Can't find cameras when logged into ARLO, VMB3000 settings window.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tbuck45
Aspirant
Aspirant

I noticed one day that my ARLO VMB3000 wireless cameras stopped recording. I went into my settings to try to rest or somehow fix this. I must have pressed the wrong button somewhere, now my program does not show any of my 4 cameras, I replaced the batteries and resynched the cameras after rebooting and resetting the base station, still nothing. How can I rest the program to recognize my cameras, and begin recording again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tbuck45
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did finally got all to work, fingers crossed. Thank you for your suggestions. Very helpful.

Cheers

Tom

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Sounds like a complete reset would be best. Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base, then sync the cameras. All good now?
Tbuck45
Aspirant
Aspirant

That returned three of my four cameras, thank you.  The fourth states: "This ARLO device is off line."

What is my next move?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Did the 4th sync properly? It might be worth power cycling the base and opening and closing the battery door. Otherwise, open a case with support.
Tbuck45
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did finally got all to work, fingers crossed. Thank you for your suggestions. Very helpful.

Cheers

Tom