Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't change schedule

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Char33
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two cameras, I want to schedule each one differently, is this possible?

But more importantly, when I go in to the Arlo site and click modes as the manual says to do, when the schedule comes up there are no 'black bars' to move to set a stop recording time. Dropping and dragging what I've labled as 'both cameras' does nothing.

Sometimes I have a green running man on the inside camera and it records every time I move through the living room. But I can't get the outside camera (the most important one) to record at all.(It did Sat. am, but not again since and I didn't change anything) Sometimes the running man is green on the outdoor cam(and still doesn't record) and sometimes it's just the gray color. Sometimes the running man on the one that records(indoor) is gray too, but it still records.  What is the DEAL?  These settings (such as whether the running man is green or gray) change by themselves without me doing anything.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, you can control the individual cameras separately.  Set up rules first in Settings and then assign them to Mode(s). You can then set the schedule appropriately.

As for the schedule, it's not clear to me what you're doing and/or what's up.  The likely problem is based in Rules and Modes but could be other things.  Are you using a computer/browser or mobile device/app?

Char33
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've tried to change the sched on both my laptop and my smart phone. I am unable to achieve stop times. The entire sched stays green. Also I can only set rules/modes on one camera. The second (outdoor) camera number wont show up to set a rule/mode. Ive tried to add it, but that doesnt work. Thanks
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Using a browser you change start and stop by dragging the bars up and down.  If there's only one mode installed, you can just drag and drop another into the approximate time you want it to be active in and that will give you the ability to actually change the times (only one mode may not allow you to change).  Using the Android app (can't speak for iOS) you select the mode in the schedule by tapping it and set the start times in the new display rather than to drag bars.