Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
jsmeyer
Star
Star

I have attempted to cancel a subscription for months and even though my online accout profile has indicated that I am not subscribed I am still getting charged for 2.99 every month. Tried calling customer support and got someone named "John" and he wanted pictures of my bank account! He refused to do anything without them. I called credit card and disputed to see if that will get their attention. Arlo customer service is very bad. Also my camera keeps going offline now after last firmware update. 

52 REPLIES 52
Imrnet
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just did the same and it confirmed my cancellation. However, it’s still saying that my account is still Arlo Smart instead of Basic. So are you still getting charge? Did your account revert back to Basic? Thanks.
Patty67
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. I went back onto their website after reading that someone said to click on the light grey 'cancel' button (that gives the impression that it doesn't work, and didn't work previously whenever I tried it), and lo and behold! It changed back to basic and I'm no longer getting charged for cameras I haven't used in months! They must've corrected this finally on their website.

Patty67
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! You are exactly right! I did as you suggested and it worked!