Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ksL
Follower
Follower

I have purchased two systmes and installed them in two separate locations. I used two different email addresses to open two separate accounts. Can I install two apps for two separate systems on the same iPhone so that I can watch both?

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

ksL wrote:

I have purchased two systmes and installed them in two separate locations. I used two different email addresses to open two separate accounts. Can I install two apps for two separate systems on the same iPhone so that I can watch both?

yes... yes don't turn on the auto-login ..(using the same app).

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

No, you can't install the same app more than once on the same device, so you'll have to establish your one account as a friend account under the other account. That allows you to switch modes on all your cameras without having to log off from your one account on which you established your other account as a friend account.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes it's possible.... If you actually log out ( and I did say the same app , not loading the app twice)

then the next time you must renter the password... You can also enter a different email at the same time to use diff accounts.

The only diff is that if logged out you don't get pushes in iOS for that account but it doesn't effect emails at all.

Morse is faster than texting!