Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Happymonarch
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it possible to set cameras to turn off and on? Morning time is busy around the house camera are going crazy. Best if I can set them to turn off at 6am and back in around 8am.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sure. Read the FAQs here on modes as well as schedules. Place you modes in the schedule at appropriate time periods. Any period without a mode turns all cameras off.

Happymonarch
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply. Setting these modes was difficult but watched some YouTube videos, NOT Arlos (they too were condusing) finally had the modes created and then scheduled them but the senors never went off during the scheduled mode time. I made the seniors more sensitive and still nothing. So I deleted them all for another time.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you used the app to create the modes and schedule, that may have ben your problem. Use of a browser for anything in the Mode tab is what I recommend since the apps have problems with proper display and settings.

Happymonarch
Aspirant
Aspirant
I made the scheduler on my laptop with internet explorer browser. I heard you can use Ifttt too. Does anyone know if that works better?