Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
ET-1
Follower
Follower

All three cameras have been successfully synchronised; the Arlo app knows the base station. However, it indicates that no cameras are 'connected'. Base stations supported says "-1", base stations connected says "1". When tapping cameras, I see the instruction about the process of sync'ing cameras. Anyone has an idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ET-1, rxod

The engineering team has identified and resolved this issue. Are you still experiencing this behavior?

JamesC

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
rxod
Aspirant
Aspirant

same problem here.  Any help?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ET-1, rxod

The engineering team has identified and resolved this issue. Are you still experiencing this behavior?

JamesC

Kucke01
Initiate
Initiate
Same problem how you fix it?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kucke01,

The Arlo team is making several updates to the cloud and to all the apps as a part of the new release today. Some users may experience issues during this process and we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. We expect the issues to be resolved in a very short time frame.

JamesC

Fr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just install system yesterday. Was working well then. Now Keeps saying offline . Have reboted several times works for few sec then says offline .Green lites show on base. Is there still a problem on your end with update of system?Please reply. Frustrated with trying to trouble shoot new system!!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fr,

We are continuing to work toward a resolution and believe we are very close to restoring the system to normal operation.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

JamesC
Sjcasazza
Aspirant
Aspirant
Camera r sync but unable to view app keeps going back to instruction what's next to view
JagFan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this same problem. Set up the system a couple of days ago and all worked well. Could connect to both cameras and stream video. Email warnings came through without any issues. Then, all of a sudden, it just stopped working and nothing came through. I deactivated the base station and did a factory reset. Reconnected the cameras. Last night I was getting email warnings when the cameras detected movement but the website doesn't show any cameras. This morning, I am getting messages through the Arlo app that motion has been detected but no emails and nothing is being saved to the library.

Will persist with this as I do not want to feel that I've wasted my money.

Any thoughts or suggestions will be very welcome.

I'm based in the UK and my isp is BTinternet.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

One thing that seems to always pop up with UK problems is the ISP-supplied hub you're using.  The BTHub3 (I think that's the nomenclature) has been problematic.  Other users have said the 4 and 5 hubs work fine.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JagFan,

Does content never appear in your library or does it eventually appear after a delay? Is this issue intermittent or does it occur with every motion detection event? Which model modem/router do you have from your ISP? As jguerdat states above, the older BT HomeHub 3 is known the be problematic.

JamesC

Dparq
Aspirant
Aspirant
tengo 5 cámaras, hasta ayer funcionaban perfecto, hoy la 5ta me dijo sin batería se las cambie y no la reconoce. La sincronice parpadea la luz azul, se apaga pero no aparece la cámara
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Translation:

I have 5 cameras, until yesterday worked perfect, 5th today said without battery change and they are not recognized. The synchronized flashing blue light goes out but the camera appears

If I understand correctly, you changed batteries on one camera and now won't be seen in your app or browser?  Did you try both versions?  Try restarting the base station with the power button.  You may need to remove the camera in Settings and resync it but that shouldn't be necessary.