Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras suddenly disarmed in schedule mode even during active part of schedule

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
APbham
Tutor
Tutor

On Friday morning, Arlo acknowledged and issue where cameras operating in "schedule" mode were "armed" even if the schedule should have had them disarmed.  Arlo seemed to fix the issue fairly quickly after all the complaints on this forum showed up.  To get mine to be fixed, I had to manually move them out of "scheduled" into "disarmed" and then back to "scheduled".

Last night, I had someone enter my driveway at 1:30 AM.  Luckily my dog woke me up but my Arlo cameras did not alert at all.  I found that the problem is basically the opposite of what happened on Friday morning.  In this case, the cameras are in "scheduled" mode in an active part of the schedule but instead of being armed, they are disarmed for some reason.  

Anybody else experience this?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not here but I'd strongly suggest using a web browser for anything you do in the Mode tab - it just works better and more reliably. If you have custom modes, check them closely for changes. FOr the schedule, I would remove all entries and rebuild to see if that helps.

OriReich
Aspirant
Aspirant
Happend to me also.
Didn't find solution yet.
Everytime it goes to 'disarmed' after I choose 'schedule'.
Once I logout and login few seconds later, It's already goes to 'disarmed'
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@OriReich wrote:
Happend to me also.
Didn't find solution yet.
Everytime it goes to 'disarmed' after I choose 'schedule'.
Once I logout and login few seconds later, It's already goes to 'disarmed'

I suggest confirming the mode using your web browser - and not relying on what the app is showing you.