Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
GrumpyGBP
Follower
Follower

Is it just me, I am sick to the back teeth of coming home only to find my cameras are off line, this happens twice a week. It is not stable, crap product and a total waste of my money. I have the original camera and the concept is floored with problems.

I have a ring doorbell and two outdoor cameras that have never failed, always worked.

in view of the constant problems with arlo, it is all up for sale, and any money made will go one to buy more ring cameras.

enough is enough. The product / brand is inferior, I am only glad I never invested in the newer cameras.

3 REPLIES 3
Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Is it Arlo HD? I had the same problem. Upgraded to Arlo Ultra and I didn't see it on Arlo Ultra. Probably what Arlo wanted me to do - to spend more by upgrading - but I only did that because the cameras were 'reduced to clear'. On reflection, you're right: there are better and more reliable systems out there, although the superusers on here will totally disagree. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Edinburgh_lad1 wrote:

although the superusers on here will totally disagree. 

Please refrain from putting words in my mouth.

Dholly
Guide
Guide

Mine are also off line, probably another version update where our “Arlo” cameras arn't considered…