Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Johndecena
Initiate
Initiate

I’ve had Arlo for a couple of years now. Initially I really enjoyed the ease of the wireless cameras. After having them for a period of time, I am less a fan of Arlo. I have recently left for business trips and a vacation and on the first or second day my router went down. Zero coverage for a week plus with no way to get the router back online. Quite often random cameras drop and have to be brought back in and sync all over again. Problem being when I am away from home and they drop off. I foresee myself changing to a fully wired, NON- Arlo system this year. The cameras almost never catch what I need them to anyways. I used to be a big fan. I talked many of my friends into getting this system. I regret it now. Convenience is not valuable when the system is not dependable.

2 REPLIES 2
jdiaz
Initiate
Initiate

I agree. I'm having an issue now where 1 of my cameras kept going out. It needed a firmware update and shortly after I did the update the camera stopped working all together. I removed the device from my setup and hoped to reinstall it. My other 2 arlos are connected to the basestation but now when trying to connect this camera it says no basestation found. I shouldn't have to pay for phone assistance and I surely don't want to pay for a service if I'm already not happy with the product.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jdiaz

You may contact Customer Support here free of charge. I have attached the link for you below.

Arlo Tech Support