Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera won't connect

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Timb614
Follower
Follower
This is just the regular Arlo system. I just moved, and my cameras all appeared offline when I went to set them back up. I reset my base, but when I try to reconnect my cameras the camera led on the base will turn Amber before the camera can connect.

The power and internet LEDs are both solid green, and the camera is right next to the base when I try this but the camera led stays Amber.

Help!!!
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The solid amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed. Us the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim it again.

Kryptonnic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same issue, pairing the camera like normal does nothing. Light flashes on the base ... light flashes on the camera .. just blinks .. then blinks fast and then turns off. Sync light on base station keeps flashing and my arlo app does not update with a new camera. Put fresh batteries and still the same issue. Was able to pair 2 other cameras before this one. So frustrating.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're not giving complete details since the color of the LEDs is important. Also, be sure to only briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it.

Kryptonnic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Light on the camera is always blue. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As in solid, blinking, does it go out? Please, give us a complete, detailed description.