Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera stopped working

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Fildroid
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera stopped working out of the blue after several months of successful operation.  Problem appears similar to other reported in this forum under same heading.  Symtoms:  System reports "change batteries" but tried several different sets without success; blue LED comes on for approx. 1 sec at startup (battery change) then flashes once then camera is unresponsive.  Other posts say I need to open an RMA to get support; this is my attempt to do that.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's no way a forum will get you an RMA.  Use the Support link above to open a case.

In the meantime, remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and resync it.  Only press the sync button on the base briefly (<1 second).  Did it come back online?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's no way a forum will get you an RMA.  Use the Support link above to open a case.

In the meantime, remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and resync it.  Only press the sync button on the base briefly (<1 second).  Did it come back online?

Fildroid
Aspirant
Aspirant

Remove the camera and resync it.  Duh, of course!   Many many thanks.  Fix worked.