Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LiamCullen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

My wireless arlo camera has been showing as offline for a few days, at first I thought it may have been the batteries, but I have swapped the batteries out and they are fresh. I then attempted to reset the base station which reset fine and after setting everything back up, it still isn't working. The camera is definately connected to the base station which is definately connected to the internet via ethernet which works fine. The video footage is recording some but not all motion detected movements and there is no live view from the app?, but there are sved recordings on the App and I can see the red lights illuminating when the motion sensors have been activated?

Thanks in advance,

Liam

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, try reinstalling the app.  Maybe something's amiss.  Also, use a browser to verify that either the system is working properly or not.  If both methods have the same issues, it's not the app but the system.

Motion detection can be tricky.  Position and angle are all-important.  Post a screen shot of your scene and we can make specific recommendations.  In the meantime, it's important to not try to get the whole scene possible but have the motion move across the FOV as opposed to directly towards the camera.  Also, have the motion be detected at the edge of the frame since that seems to work best and minimizes lag.