Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera feed disappeared

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Reggie5unlv
Follower
Follower

I set up this system 5 days ago with 2 cameras. They synced and were both set up in minutes.  After about 3 hours the live feed disappeared and now all I get is the "add dvice" screen when I am logged in.  The cameras are connected as I can ssee red lights on the face of them when the room is dark(er).  Anyine have any ideas how to correct this problem. I have taken out the batteries and put them back, I have turned the modem on/off and even attempted to resync already synced cameras.  Nothing works!!!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs on the base showing?  Should be 3 green ones - power, Internet and camera.  ANything else is an issue.

If they appear to be ok, the first thing I'd do is remove all devices in Settings, My Devices and start fresh.  Power cycle the base and open and close all battery doors.  Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

More important... what are the 3 leds doing on the front of the base unit?

From left;  POWER, INTERNET, CAMERAS.

All 3 must be green to function

If all are green, easiest thing is to do a power button reboot of the base, let it come back online ( about 2-3 min )

and check again...also you don't mention what device your using... i find the best way to setup is via PC and then run on ios/android

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------