Camera activates but does not record to Library

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
byf41
Initiate
Initiate

5 camera base Arlo system . Yesterday wife leaves for work at about 5:20 AM but no event stored to library from the camera on porch . I can tell the porch camera comes on because It sends the alert to my cell phone which I heard plus I have a ring video door bell which records the camera led's activating . I thought maybe a glitch , but today wife leaves at same time and tries to trigger camera by waving at It and standing there for a minute . I heard 3 alerts to my phone Indicating It activated 3 times while she was standing there but It only recorded the 3rd event as she was walking away to the library . Again I see the whole event on my ring video door bell . I tested the system repeatedly during daytime and night time and It works reasonably well . Everytime there Is an alert on my phone while testing It stores the event to library . All the settings are set properly . Now I cant trust this thing which defeats the purpose of having It and makes me wonder If the other cameras are working properly . Open to suggestions .   

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

There have been recent issues with the cloud server and a few people have found they get a notification but can't see a recording in their library for up to a few hours. Go to the bottom of the page and click "Contact Support" and open a ticket for them to investigate the issue on the server side