Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
poco06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have a Arlo system with 3 cameras and that have been working fine since 6 months.

Now, I'm unable to sync a camera and the third led in the base (camera sync) is fixed amber.

I have tried te restart the base (on-off and reset), then delete all cameras.

Now, I'm unable to connect a camera to the base.

Any idea?

Regards

Pat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
poco06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

First, I have used the paperclip method, no pb.

Then, I have deleted all cameras (the 3) but as said, I had always the amber fix led inthe base.

Then, I deleted the Arlo Q camera and I have been able to connect the cameras again !

So, it seems that even if the Arlo Q is not managed by the base, the fact to have an Arlo Q is sufficient to block the base configuration !!!

Regards

Pat

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
poco06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just one additional info : the internet connexion is fine (green led on the base station).

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Are the batteries in the cameras perhaps flat?

poco06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

No, batteries are OK. They are quite new and I'm able to launch a sync process (blue led blinking). Last time I have been connected to the base station working indicated that all batteries was fine.

Another point is that I have also an Arlo Q camera that is still working fine and is also attached to the station).

Regards

Pat

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Keep in mind that the Arlo Q does not work via the base station.

Did you reset the base using the paperclip method?

https://kb.arlo.com/1057976/How-can-I-reset-my-Arlo-base-station-to-the-default-values

Make sure to use remove device for each camera before resting the base, this is best practice.

Once correctly reset the 3rd light shold be off until you start to sync cameras.

https://kb.arlo.com/000039100/What-do-the-LEDs-on-my-Arlo-or-Arlo-Pro-base-station-mean

poco06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

First, I have used the paperclip method, no pb.

Then, I have deleted all cameras (the 3) but as said, I had always the amber fix led inthe base.

Then, I deleted the Arlo Q camera and I have been able to connect the cameras again !

So, it seems that even if the Arlo Q is not managed by the base, the fact to have an Arlo Q is sufficient to block the base configuration !!!

Regards

Pat