Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
adammolinaro
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I receive a notice and log on to view the video, the video feed is blurry. When I then click the "live" button to see a live feed it, too, is blurry or it only shows half the screen. 

I live in Leawood, KS and the temps this time of year are around 20 degrees. Is the cold weather having an effect on my camera? I have another camera placed under a deck to view a basement door and this camera is just fine.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

adammolinaro,

Could you post a screenshot of the blurry image? It sounds like it could be condensation on the outside of the camera. One way to further isolate the issue would be to swap locations with the unaffected camera and see if you get the same results.

JamesC

N1buster
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would really like to know why my camera is so fuzzy and blurry especially when I zoom in I can't see any detail when I zoom in I paid good money for this camera system and I'm not a very happy customer
N1buster
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also can't see any of my cameras on my TV or my home computer system it's a desktop
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You do understand that 720p is less than 1 megapixel, right? Zooming in is limited just for starters. Add in compression and it can get worse. I suspect that if you compare with other systems you'll find similar results.