Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

Some of my motion detected videos are showing as a white blank. Some have an arrow and some say loading. Didn't have this problem before 10/8 update. Not blaming it on the update, but just wondering what's going on? Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

nicholshornlake wrote:

Some of my motion detected videos are showing as a white blank. Some have an arrow and some say loading. Didn't have this problem before 10/8 update. Not blaming it on the update, but just wondering what's going on? Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks

First I'd try a different browser ( as many view problems relate to that )

Second, what version are you running on the base/cams?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

nicholshornlake wrote:

First I'd try a different browser ( as many view problems relate to that )

Second, what version are you running on the base/cams?

Morse is faster than texting!
CloudHopper
Apprentice
Apprentice

nicholshornlake wrote:

What was the 10/08 update?

RF735
Tutor
Tutor
Blank white on one of my camera too as of this week. No pic. No recording but it sent a motion alert
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RF735,

Have you tried live streaming the camera? Do you still get a white imagine when live streaming? Does the thumbnail update after you end the stream?

JamesC