Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Billing problem

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ToddParker
Follower
Follower

Arlo keeps charging my credit card despite canceling my service.  I was promised this would be halted but it keeps showing up on my card.  This is unacceptable.  I will contact an attorney if this continues 

3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master

Since you have canceled your subscription and if you’re equipment is outside warranty you have no ability to contact arlo customer support which was via the arlo app or web portal located within the settings support page.

You may want to private message one of the arlo forum moderators, @JamesC or @ShayneS  and asking them to follow this up with arlo financing.

Alternatively contact your credit card provider to stop any further transactions from arlo going forward which maybe be a quicker outcome.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dannybear wrote:

Alternatively contact your credit card provider to stop any further transactions from arlo going forward which maybe be a quicker outcome.

Although annoying to have to do this, disputing the charges with the credit card company and asking them to replace the card would be guarenteed to solve the problem, (and  I agree would likely be quicker).

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ToddParker

Thank I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43176397