Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 33 Replies
  • 18 Likes
  • 14 In Conversation
almalex5
Tutor
Tutor

I used the free trial for the premium subscription plan and cancelled it within that month. My credit card is showing a charge from Arlo despite cancelling the service.

With customer service being completely unavaliable I see a credit card dispute as my only option. Please refund this charge made in error. 

33 REPLIES 33
C_crabtree
Guide
Guide
Why is nothing being done? I dont understand why and how can keep chargeing me without consent? Why cant you remove my cc., i have done evwrything asked and some, now month # 4 i have been charged. I will be contacting better buisness bureau. And i suggest everyone do the same!!!
JacquieSmith47
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same exact problem.  I have the basic plan and Arlo charges me $14.95 for a free plan.  Yes...I contacted the billing department and all I am getting from them is a bunch of bull!  I am going to dispute the charge going forth.

C_crabtree
Guide
Guide
Has anyone gotten this settled yet? I have two seperate cases open and nothing, i have messaged them privately, social media, phone. And no hep what so ever. And its always a different reason. 1st your account is not not sync’d with the app to website. Did everything they asked. Then they need your bank info, with great hesitation i did that. (2wice that happened) Then im told i didnt change from premier to basic(even though i have photos showing I swapped to basic 3 months ago. (That was another cc 1.00 charge again). How many other things have a done wrong? How can a company the size of netgear continue to be a scam and rippoff. Come on!!!!!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

C_crabtree,

I've requested an update on your open support case. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

meiyaps
Tutor
Tutor

I got an email yesterday again that it is getting charged for the coming month. This is ridiculous.

Sugargum17
Initiate
Initiate
I have been charged for a service that says it's a free package. Please refund me
jsmeyer
Star
Star
I had to cancel credit card to get them to stop charging me! I plan on warning everyone about this.
jsmeyer
Star
Star
It more than ridiculous it’s criminal. File complaint with Consumer Protections California. I have one pending.
jsmeyer
Star
Star
Don’t believe it he said the same thing to me.