Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Battery reminder

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sköldberg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get reminders in my mail from Arlo support about drained batteries. And i do not need these reminders. It says in the reminder that i can unsubscribe this in the Arlo app.
Went through all places in the app except were this is written.... Have anyone succed with this, and could give me a better cloue than "its in the app"...?

3 REPLIES 3
Streak2
Master Master
Master

The low battery reminders are enabled by default. In an older version of the firmware this notification could be turned off but it's no longer possible.

Sköldberg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok. Thanks for your info. But i still wonder, who to contact in order to unsubscribe these battery reminders. Or do i have to uninstall my cameras, basestation and app. And reinstall it later, and dont approve that function in the installation phase ?

Streak2 wrote:

The low battery reminders are enabled by default. In an older version of the firmware this notification could be turned off but it's no longer possible.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Sköldberg wrote:

Ok. Thanks for your info. But i still wonder, who to contact in order to unsubscribe these battery reminders. Or do i have to uninstall my cameras, basestation and app. And reinstall it later, and dont approve that function in the installation phase ?

I don't think you can. Contact support and let us know if you have any luck but I suspect they have had too many people ranting at them that their camera batteries ran down and they didn't know about it and thus didn't have video surveillance footage of their property