Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
forlando
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got an email alert that one of my cameras batteries were at 15%. Is there a way to access that information on demand? The only data I can find when logging in is the battery level icon showing 1 to 3 bars. Is there a way to see the percentage? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not until the batteries are dead or nearly so. If you can, try waiting until dead so you have an idea of how long they'll run between notifications. Maybe not the best idea with some rechargeables but would be fine with non-rechargeables.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Nope.  You have to rely on the bars and email notifications.  Over time you'll get a gut feeling for how long the batteries will last based on days installed and minutes of recording/live viewing. That's the best you can do right now...

forlando
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. How often are those email notifications generated after the first one is received?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not until the batteries are dead or nearly so. If you can, try waiting until dead so you have an idea of how long they'll run between notifications. Maybe not the best idea with some rechargeables but would be fine with non-rechargeables.