Basic Ardo wireless camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Johnwhite
Aspirant
Aspirant

what I is going in with battery life. The website says I should get 4 to 6 months. I'm lucky to get a week! I use only quality batteries, my cameras are no more than 20 feet from the base station, they are set to best battery life; video recording is only 10sec. I just installed new batteries and had no recordings and after a week, the batteries are already low. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's been a number of such reports. The total sum of minutes spentb recording and live viewing certainly get in there as does WiFi strength or interference. 

Since there's are multiple reports, try restarting the base and check the WiFi signal strength in Settings. I'd you're comfortable with just letting the batteries go, see how much lkngervthey actually last. Maybe it's a display problem and not really a battery one. Of course, you'll want to keep close tabs on the cameras in case the batteries completely die.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's been a number of such reports. The total sum of minutes spentb recording and live viewing certainly get in there as does WiFi strength or interference. 

Since there's are multiple reports, try restarting the base and check the WiFi signal strength in Settings. I'd you're comfortable with just letting the batteries go, see how much lkngervthey actually last. Maybe it's a display problem and not really a battery one. Of course, you'll want to keep close tabs on the cameras in case the batteries completely die.