Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tyrahat
Follower
Follower

Hi,

Been using Arlo for 6 months now, all was fine until it went offline. Have tried reconnecting many, many times now. Soft reset, hard reset, factory reset etc etc but still won't connect to network. When I'm at the "Add device", I can add it, it "discovers" it for a few minutes then brings me to the generic setup menu. I've tried looking for it on my home network and guest network, same problem. All three lights are on, and the camera itself seems to conenct to the base unit, I can see the flashing LED and hear the click when it's recognized but until I can get the base unit back online, I'm stuck. TIA!

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like bad hardware. Contact support using the Support link at the top here for a possible RMA.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tyrahat,

I agree with jguerdat's statement above, if you are still having trouble after what you indicate having done, consider contacting the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC