Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station will not connect

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Franklyn3
Tutor
Tutor

Base station will not connect.  Internet light green.  Camera light Amber.  I can see that the station is connected to the router on router software.  Rebooting the base does not work.  Tried reloading the app and resynching a camera.  Worked fine for months after installation but just stopped and will not start.  Light next to camera light which is amber is not on.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed. Have you ever had this up and running or is this a new setup? Try claiming the base using the Add Device button (web) or + (app). If this was previously set up, you may need to remove all devices found in Settings, My Devices first.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed. Have you ever had this up and running or is this a new setup? Try claiming the base using the Add Device button (web) or + (app). If this was previously set up, you may need to remove all devices found in Settings, My Devices first.

Franklyn3
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for your suggestion.  Removed all devices and base station from app.  Did factory reset on base and then went back to app and reloaded the base.  System found base and then added the cameras.  All working again.  Wish this all could be done remotely.  

Thanks for for your help.