Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station offlnie...all lights green...sometimes one of my 13 cameras comes on for a few minutes.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
imuscle
Aspirant
Aspirant

This evening...my Arlo base station went off...all three lights on the base station are green...Nothing is wrong with our wifi in our house...I have 13 wireless and 2 wired Arlo Q cameras...I have had this system running for approximately 18 months...I unplugged and replugged...still my base station is offline.  This happened about 16 months ago too...I had to reset everything...too many cameras to reset if that is the case...who else has this problem?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
1775USMC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Looks like the entire Arlo Community is shut down....
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Late last night we deployed server upgrades that may have resulted in a small number of users experiencing an issue accessing their system.  This should now be resolved. Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

JamesC

Str8upbrad
Aspirant
Aspirant
My system hasn't worked since last night... Tried everything.. WiFi working fine.. Base shows offline
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Str8upbrad,

Consider rebooting your base station using the on-off button. Allow the base to come back online with a solid green power and internet LED and try again. Are you still seeing the same behavior?

JamesC