Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
equinox308
Aspirant
Aspirant

All my batteries are full/new and my cameras are showing Base Station Offline...

Internet works, tried to reboot base station and still same Base Station offline mesage - is the Arlo network down?

pretty disappointed with the unreliability and appreciate any feedback ..all cameras worked hours ago.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
equinox308
Aspirant
Aspirant

Finally had to resync all my cameras and also performed a router reboot.

now everything is back to normal. Not sure why cameras had to be resync’d since all batteries has been new etc or what the issue was that caused this.

thanks everyone for trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No interrupted service that I'm aware of. What are the base LEDs showing? Have you tried logging out and back in as well as tried a browser?

equinox308
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you - all led lights are showing green , normal.  I have tried logging out and back as well. Will try it on a browser as suggested and hope that may work once I get home today.

Still had the base station offline message as of this morning when I left.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It may be useful to reboot the router and base. That has cleared some weirdnesses in the past.

Another thing to try is use of the app on both WiFi as well as cell service.

equinox308
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks so much again ,I will try all steps recommended once home..

equinox308
Aspirant
Aspirant

Finally had to resync all my cameras and also performed a router reboot.

now everything is back to normal. Not sure why cameras had to be resync’d since all batteries has been new etc or what the issue was that caused this.

thanks everyone for trying to help