Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station keeps resetting itself to factory default

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
I have had the Arlo system for 3 months. And I am very impressed with its overall performance. However 1 nagging problem keeps accusing that is driving me nuts. About once a week or so ( more often lately) I will go to view my cameras to find the viewing screen asking me to " stream my new camera" as if the system is being run for the first time. The worst part is that all the custom settings , rules , schedules, time zones, camera order everything is back to factory default settings. The only information that remains is the names of the cameras. On top of that I have just noticed that if I get alerts of multiple motion only 1 motion recording is showing in library. It seems bizarre to me that every time the base station reboots that it defaults back to factory settings. Please help.
1 REPLY 1
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon Showguy!

I would love an oppotunity to work with you directly to resolve the issue(s) you have been experiencing. I believe our support team has attempted to reach out to you. If not, would you be willing to send me a private message with your contact information and I will contact you promptly.

I look forward to working with you!

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.