Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All seems back to normal

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Well for the first time in a 5 days I woke up this morning to an operating system. I had no midnight re-boots (did a total hard restart of the base) lets hope it stays that way.  Streaming is smooth and not to sluggish, library is working and after resyncing all the cameras they are all on the latest firmware.  The best part was me getting back to nature as I had to resync my 5 outdoor cameras. LOL. I am hoping that the combination of Netgear fixing the server issue and a hard restart of my base will return this system to the operation that I enjoyed for 3 months.

A special thanks to the community for your suggestions and to the community moderators for the offers of help.

2 REPLIES 2
Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy

WAIT FOR IT......  wait for it..........  Smiley Happy

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Showguy, Good to hear your system is working now.. Yes, mine as well seems back to normal.. I didn't get 

the hit & miss recording anymore.. All along it was the server issue.. I hope we all stayed in a non-glitch server..

I hope also that if any maintenance going on in the server they let us know by posting it on "Announcement".. It 

seems it's not updated at all.. But all is well and Thanks to everyone here & to Christine..