Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station offline. Connected on UPS and network is fine. Support won't let me look at log.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lkruper
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cameras a couple of hours away. The hub is on a UPS and my network is fine. I called support because a few weeks ago an update caused a problem and the agent was able to help by looking at the log. Yesterday (40932519) the agent just wanted to argue with me and said I had to be local and also that it was against the rules to look at the log. I asked her to escalate and they said a supervisor would call back in 1-2 hours. That was last night.

I would like advise on how to resolve this and also if it is really true agents are told not to help beyond parroting from a script.

I could remotely bounce my modem, but my network is fine. I will be adding a remote switch for the Arlo hub.

Thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey lkruper,

Has our support team contacted you back? If not, send me a private message so I can gather more information from you.

lkruper
Aspirant
Aspirant
No, never got a call from a supervisor. Called again and the agent also could not help.

The ticket # is in my original post.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.