Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Base Station offline. Can't sync 4th camera. Tried removing but blinks blue forever.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SteveDe
Aspirant
Aspirant

My base station was offline so restarted it. 3 cameras synced but not the 4th. Sitting right next to the base and the blue light blinks slowly forever. Forever! Removed it from my devices then tried to add it. Blinks blue forever. Recharged batteries, changed batteries with working camera, everything I've read, still blinking blue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only thing you can still try as a user is to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh to see if that works. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules, schedule to speed the rebuilding.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Blinking blue forever seems like a hardware problem. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

SteveDe
Aspirant
Aspirant

I clicked the support link then online chat. Sat at 4th in line for over half an hour and gave up.

Decided the camera must be bad since the other 3 cameras work fine. I purchased a new camera and have the same issue with the brand new camera.  The odds of  a bad new camera seem slim, so I'm wondering if the problem is the base station, even though it works fine with 3 cameras.

Any ideas?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only thing you can still try as a user is to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh to see if that works. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules, schedule to speed the rebuilding.

SteveDe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. Bit of a pain but it worked.